TG NextSeq 500/550 v2 sequencing reagent kits bring the power of a high-throughput sequencing system to the benchtop, now with improved data quality and the highest yield of error-free reads. These kits offer:
- Robust base calling and improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Multiple options for both sequencing output and read length
- Simplified reagent cartridge configurations, with improved workflow and cartridge loading
- Intuitive labeling and RFID-encoded reagents
- Optimized chemistry with the latest in sequencing by synthesis (SBS) and bridge-amplification cluster generation
The kits deliver powerful sequencing chemistries with as little as 10 minutes of hands-on time. Intuitive labeling and RFID-encoded reagents ensure compatibility with user-defined run configurations.
Ready-to-use cartridges redefine ease-of-use
Pre-configured reagent kits for the NextSeq Series Systems provide all the components needed for sequencing on the platform in 3 ready-to-use cartridges (reagent, flow cell, and buffer). The kits offer simplified cartridge loading with the bleach and dual-indexing primers already in the cartridge.
Simply load user-prepared library pools directly into the NextSeq reagent cartridge. The system automatically performs all steps necessary for template amplification and sequencing without user intervention.
This product is available as an Illumina Advantage (TG) product. Illumina Advantage large-scale sequencing products feature lot-specific shipments and testing, extended shelf life, and advanced change notifications for greater laboratory efficiency.
TG NextSeq 500/550 v2 and v2.1 kits use the same reagents and consumables, but contain different flow cells. Contact your local Illumina representative to determine which flow cell best meets your specific needs.