Spatial transcriptomics, recently selected as the Nature Methods “Method of the Year” is transforming our view of biology. Tissues and organs have a precise organization as it is crucial for their proper function, and spatial sequencing methods allow researchers to examine gene expression within this organization, thus holding great promise to unlock more insights about biology in health and disease.
Please join us at this webinar together with 10x Genomics to learn more and see how spatial sequencing can be applied in your research to drive new discoveries.
This educational event will cover:
- Brief introduction to Illumina
- Brief introduction to 10x Genomics
- Why is spatial information essential?
- How do you perform spatial transcriptomics?
- Current trends and how spatial transcriptomics can be integrated with single-cell sequencing
The event will include a Q&A session. In addition, there will be a possibility for a 1:1 discussion with Illumina and 10x Genomics experts about your spatial transcriptomics project.
It’s surely an exciting time and spatial insights are within your reach.
1. Pawel Zajac (Staff Segment Marketing Manager for Cell Biology, Illumina)
2. Stephen Hague (Senior Science & Technology Advisor, 10x Genomics)